The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
When it comes to hotel management, there are so many demands starving for a slice of your fiscal pie that it can become overwhelming to figure out where funds can be utilized most effectively. But surprisingly, the most important concern of guests is something hotels can drastically improve upon. \"Staff Service\" was found to be the top guest complaint found in online reviews, according to a survey of attendees at last year's Revenue Strategy Summit (RSS). Although resolving this issue may seem like a daunting task, it is actually very simple thanks to today's technology.
- The Social Selling Revolution is Here
- 10 Challenges Facing Sales & Marketing Execs
- 10 Reputation Management Tips
- PolyU Study Finds Focus on Accessibility Key to Exhibition Market Development
- 25th World Travel Monitor Forum in Pisa: International travel industry needs new strategies to manage overtourism'
- Digital Revolution To Change Business Tourism Massively | tourism-review.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Diversity of Business Mix and Impact on Profit Contribution
- 4 Things Hoteliers Need to Know About Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report
- Where Hotels are Increasing & Decreasing Marketing Investments
- Comfort Hotel Brand Successfully Opens More Than One Hotel Per Week in 2017
- Hilton Opens 650 New Work-From-Home Reservation Sales Positions
- SiteMinder partnership showcases authentic Italian experiences for travellers
February 20, 2018
Adrian Awards Gala 2018
- The Role of Revenue Management Professionals in Automation
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Hotel Revenue Management Today, From HSMAI ROC 2017
- The Convergence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- EyeforTravel have an attendee list for the data travel elite that they think you need to see!
- The Belvedere Hotel Trusts IDeaS' Advanced Technology to Optimize Revenue Strategy, Increase ADR
- Lake Lawn Resort Selects Solution Suite from Rainmaker to Increase Profitability and Outperform the Competition
June 20, 2018
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)