The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
The often baffling variety of content streams can be bewildering for sales and marketing executives. An integrated hospitality PR program that engages and ultimately sells to your target market is a challenge -- but absolutely vital.
- The Social Selling Revolution is Here
- 10 Challenges Facing Sales & Marketing Execs
- 10 Reputation Management Tips
- Which hotels are most popular among business travelers?
- China Expecting A Record-breaking Spring Festival | tourism-review.com
- PolyU Study Finds Russian Tourist Satisfaction Hinges on Hotel Features
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Diversity of Business Mix and Impact on Profit Contribution
- 4 Things Hoteliers Need to Know About Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report
- Where Hotels are Increasing & Decreasing Marketing Investments
- Associated Luxury Hotels International Adds Sweden's Gothia Towers to Portfolio and ALHI Convention Collection
- Infographic: Retention Revealed: The Need-to-Know Facts Behind App Retention & ROI.
- Hilton Exceeds Fourth Quarter And Full Year Expectations; Provides 2018 Outlook
February 20, 2018
Adrian Awards Gala 2018
- The Role of Revenue Management Professionals in Automation
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Hotel Revenue Management Today, From HSMAI ROC 2017
- The Convergence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- Do hotels really overbook their rooms? | telegraph.co.uk
- Duetto Closes $80 Million Series D Financing Round Led By Warburg Pincus
- Rainmaker Executives Featured at Hotel Revenue Conference 2018
June 20, 2018
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)