The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Christmas is historically the busiest time to travel in the US. Last year, AAA predicted that a record-breaking 107 million Americans would travel over the Christmas and New Year's holidays. As guests prepare for the upcoming seasonal break, now is the time to plan how your property can capture a surge in demand for hotel rooms.
- Collaborating With Your Stakeholders
- 10 Trends That Have Surprised Hotel Chief Sales Officers
- Determining What Factors Correlate to a Win
- Booking.com promises more streamlined service for corporate bookers with AirPlus tie-up
- Corporate Hotel and Air Business Remains Strong, But for How Long?
- First Hotels Chooses Event Temple As Their Sales & Catering Software Partner
- Digital Marketing Innovation: Website Conversion Optimization
- Digital Marketing Innovation Best Practice: STL.Live
- Public Relations Innovation Best Practice: Marriott Pop-Up Hotel Experience
- Marriott Wants To Build Loyalty With Luxury Travelers By Providing Transformative Experiences
- Marriott Breach Exposes Far More Than Just Data
- Marriott to pay for new passports for guests experiencing fraud after data breach
January 23, 2019
HSMAI Digital Marketing Strategy Conference 2019
- Who Do Chief Revenue Officers Think Is a Visionary?
- The Role of Revenue Management Professionals in Automation
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Hotel Revenue Management Today, From HSMAI ROC 2017
- HSMAI Successfully Launches ROC Middle East In Dubai
- Grand Hotel Baglioni Chooses IDeaS G3 RMS for Revenue Technology Upgrade
- The Hotels Network partners with Hoteliers.com to help hotels increase direct bookings with the Conversion Booster
June 18 - 19, 2019
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)