The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
At the dawn of the French Revolution, Mirabeau told Louis XVI: \"Sir, when we look at where the good heads led France, perhaps we might try the bad ones.\" Could there be any resemblance to what we are experiencing now? It is too late to rewrite history, but it is high time we learned from our mistakes. The first is not putting enough emphasis on productivity. The hotel industry is one of the few sectors where the value added per hour worked has not changed over the last two decades, while it has been soaring in other sectors, such as new technologies as well as in traditional industries. In this context, only prices had shown gains in earnings and valuations in previous years in a dynamic that is now unsustainable.
- The Social Selling Revolution is Here
- 10 Challenges Facing Sales & Marketing Execs
- 10 Reputation Management Tips
- PolyU Study Finds Focus on Accessibility Key to Exhibition Market Development
- 25th World Travel Monitor Forum in Pisa: International travel industry needs new strategies to manage overtourism'
- Digital Revolution To Change Business Tourism Massively | tourism-review.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Diversity of Business Mix and Impact on Profit Contribution
- 4 Things Hoteliers Need to Know About Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report
- Where Hotels are Increasing & Decreasing Marketing Investments
- Softscribe Inc. Lists Top 5 Press Releases in 2017
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts to Curate New Hotel Concept Celebrating the Arts
- Top 10 Global Consumer Trends for 2018
February 20, 2018
Adrian Awards Gala 2018
- The Role of Revenue Management Professionals in Automation
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Hotel Revenue Management Today, From HSMAI ROC 2017
- The Convergence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- EyeforTravel have an attendee list for the data travel elite that they think you need to see!
- The Belvedere Hotel Trusts IDeaS' Advanced Technology to Optimize Revenue Strategy, Increase ADR
- Lake Lawn Resort Selects Solution Suite from Rainmaker to Increase Profitability and Outperform the Competition
June 20, 2018
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)