The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Revenue Management techniques are dictated by the type of product you're selling. What are the main characteristics of hotel rooms as a product and what makes it different from, let's say, apples?..
- The Social Selling Revolution is Here
- 10 Challenges Facing Sales & Marketing Execs
- 10 Reputation Management Tips
- PolyU Study Finds Focus on Accessibility Key to Exhibition Market Development
- 25th World Travel Monitor Forum in Pisa: International travel industry needs new strategies to manage overtourism'
- Digital Revolution To Change Business Tourism Massively | tourism-review.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Diversity of Business Mix and Impact on Profit Contribution
- 4 Things Hoteliers Need to Know About Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report
- Where Hotels are Increasing & Decreasing Marketing Investments
- SALTO Hospitality website redesign spotlights lement Fusion
- Spanish hotel market: SiteMinder analysis finds online hotel bookings have doubled in five years
- The travel trends set to shape 2018, according to Oaks Hotels & Resorts
February 20, 2018
Adrian Awards Gala 2018
- The Role of Revenue Management Professionals in Automation
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Hotel Revenue Management Today, From HSMAI ROC 2017
- The Convergence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- Lake Lawn Resort Selects Solution Suite from Rainmaker to Increase Profitability and Outperform the Competition
- IDeaS Revenue Solutions and Springer-Miller Systems Expand Strategic Partnership
- HSMAI Announces Robust Calendar of 2018 Events
June 20, 2018
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)