The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
We all know that the future holds many fascinating possibilities about what can be adapted to improve the overall guest experience. The question is what should be acquired and implemented. With this as a guide, I've selected the following hospitality technology trends for the coming year not wholly on wow factor but far more so on practicality and ROI.
- The Social Selling Revolution is Here
- 10 Challenges Facing Sales & Marketing Execs
- 10 Reputation Management Tips
- A wealth of expertise at the ITB Berlin Convention 2018
- Initiatives from Portugal, Spain, India and Indonesia winners of UNWTO Awards for Innovation in Tourism
- PolyU Study Finds Focus on Accessibility Key to Exhibition Market Development
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Diversity of Business Mix and Impact on Profit Contribution
- 4 Things Hoteliers Need to Know About Mary Meeker’s 2017 Internet Trends Report
- Where Hotels are Increasing & Decreasing Marketing Investments
- Scandic guests can now donate loyalty points to Save the Children
- Autograph Collection Hotels Returns to the Sundance Film Festival Celebrating Diversity, Individuality & The Powerful Voices That Drive Indie Film
- Marriott Hotels and Fast Company's Inspiration Collective Puts Innovation Within Reach
February 20, 2018
Adrian Awards Gala 2018
- The Role of Revenue Management Professionals in Automation
- The Challenges and Opportunities for Hotel Revenue Management Today, From HSMAI ROC 2017
- The Convergence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- Pegasus Solutions Unveils Analytics Solution To Transform How Hoteliers Improve Revenue And Profits
- EyeforTravel have an attendee list for the data travel elite that they think you need to see!
- The Belvedere Hotel Trusts IDeaS' Advanced Technology to Optimize Revenue Strategy, Increase ADR
June 20, 2018
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)