What CRMEs are saying about the program:
"Being in the hospitality industry for over 10 years, my primary focus has always been in sales and catering, never really giving much thought to the processes of revenue management or even really knowing what it was. However, after taking the CRME certification course I can say that I have learned so much valuable information that will now enable me to understand the principles of Revenue Management and the science behind it. The study guide is very well written, providing the candidate with comprehensive case studies and examples that enable application to “real life” situations. This course has truly exceeded my expectations and has proven to be a wonderful and valuable experience. "
- Debra Davis, CRME, Daylight System Administrator, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Host: HSMAI Americas
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Houston, Texas, USA
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
As revenue management in the hospitality industry continues to grow as an art and a science, you can confirm and demonstrate your knowledge, experience, and capabilities in the field by earning HSMAI’s Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification.
The face-to-face CRME Review Course is for candidates pursuing the Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification. The course covers the key concepts outlined in the certification study guide, and is a great last “cram session” before taking the certification exam.
Review course participants are required to read the study guide in advance of this fast-paced class. A digital copy of the study guide is included in the course registration fee.
Participants, who have applied for the certification in advance, have the opportunity to take the CRME exam onsite immediately following the review course. You must provide your own laptop in order to take the exam onsite.
The next Review Course precedes the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) and will be in Houston, Texas, USA on June 19, 2018:
- 12:30 - 4:30 pm: Review Course
- 4:30 - 5:30: Optional opportunity to take the exam onsite
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm: Assuming you pass the exam, plan to attend the special VIP Reception!
The CRME designation is recognition that you are:
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization
- Able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organizational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
Obtaining the CRME Designation
CRME Review Course participants, who have applied for the certification in advance, have the opportunity to take the CRME exam onsite immediately following the course (while all the knowledge is fresh!).
For the exam, you have 60 minutes to answer 50 multiple choice questions. A passing score is 70% or higher. (If you happen not to pass the test on the 19th, you will have the opportunity to take the exam again on another day with a retest fee of $45.)
If you choose to take the exam immediately following the course, you must:
- Apply. For anyone taking the exam onsite on June 19, you must complete the application and return it to HSMAI (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Wednesday, June 10, 2018. Print an application or complete the writable PDF application.
- If you’ve already applied and paid the application fee at an earlier time, we’ll apply that to your examination fee.
- If you have already submitted an application and been approved, you can skip this step and go straight to #2.
- Pay the examination fee, which is $425 for members and $575 for non-members.
- Bring a laptop that is wireless enabled – the exam is online so you must be able to connect to the complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access provided by HSMAI.
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like guidance on the process, contact Kathy Tindell, Program Director for HSMAI University, at email@example.com or 703-506-2010.
Registration includes the review course itself, and a digital copy of the study guide. It does not include the certification application fee.
|EARLY REGISTRATION (through May 16, 2018)||$149||$199|
|REGULAR REGISTRATION (after May 16 2018)||$199||$249|
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received three weeks prior to the program will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between three and one week out are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations received within one week will not be refunded, except in the case of a medical emergency. All cancellations must be received in writing.If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact HSMAI at +1 703.506.3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course will be led by Dr. Warren Jahn, Head, Global Operations Training, Americas Learning Delivery, IHG and former chair of HSMAI's Revenue Management Advisory Board.