Host: HSMAI Americas
New York Marriott Marquis
- About the Conference
- Education & Speakers
- Pre-Conference Learning
For more than fifteen years, HSMAI’s Digital Marketing Strategy Conference has been where senior leaders in hotel marketing connect and engage in meaningful, thought-provoking conversations about the most important strategic issues facing the business today. The conference continues to provide hoteliers and their partners practical information, insights, and strategies to drive revenue and engage guests – before, during, and after their stays.
It’s where senior leaders in hotel marketing connect and engage in meaningful, thought-provoking conversations about the most important strategic issues facing the business today.
The 2019 conference is centered around the customer journey. Speakers and sessions will address new developments in marketers’ efforts – online and off – to connect with, track, and influence consumers throughout all phases of their travel.
At the end of the day, you’ll walk away with specific, practical recommendations to sharpen your action plan and thought-provoking, challenging ideas to guide your strategies – all aimed at increasing revenue, driving direct bookings, and taking the agony out of marketing in a digital world.
The conference is organized by HSMAI’s Marketing Advisory Board.
The one-day program includes general sessions, breakouts, and networking opportunities. A variety of workshops and networking events are offered the day prior:
Additionally, HSMAI is hosting several pre- and post-conference events. See the schedule for more details.
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference attendees are experienced professionals responsible for marketing hotels in a digital world. They:
- are marketing, revenue management, and sales leaders at brands, management companies, ownership groups, and resorts.
- need to know what’s coming at them, and how to manage what they are already dealing with, and are looking for relevant and actionable insights – from hoteliers and vendors alike – including, benchmarks and statistics, case studies, best practices, and news about trends reshaping the industry.
- want education curated especially for hoteliers – from hoteliers and their partners.
Agenda details will be available soon.
HSMAI has rooms blocks at:
- New York Marriott Marquis (1535 Broadway): The rate is $249 plus taxes. Reserve online, or call (877) 303-0104 and reference HSMAI.
- Crowne Plaza Times Square (1605 Broadway): The rate is $125 plus taxes. Reserve online.
The Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International is committed to sponsoring face-to-face meetings and events where all participants can comfortably engage with their peers while protecting the confidentiality of their employers and abiding by antitrust rules. Specific details are outlined in HSMAI's Confidentiality & Antitrust Guidelines for all Meetings and Events (PDF).