Are you a student studying revenue management? Looking for an edge to set you apart from your peers? Prove your knowledge by earning a globally-recognized certification administered by HSMAI.
Created by hoteliers for those studying to join the industry, the CRMA recognizes students for their understanding of the application of revenue management concepts.
ABOUT THE CRMA
The Certified Revenue Management Analyst (CRMA) Certification separates you from the pack, and demonstrates to current and potential employers that you have mastered the foundations of Revenue Management. Recruiters looking for candidates with a verified baseline of knowledge in the latest thinking and practices can use this certification to narrow their list to prequalified candidates.
The CRMA designation is recognition that you understand the core facets of RM and can translate that understanding into making strategic and tactical RM related decisions.
FOR FACULTY MEMBERS: The teaching materials are free for any college or university faculty member worldwide. The materials can be incorporated into your existing revenue management class, or help you jump start your course prep. The materials provide you and your students with everything they need to successfully pass the CRMA exam, including PowerPoint presentations, links to free in class readings, in class exercises, quizzes, and interactive simulator exercises
FOR STUDENTS: This is the certification for students who want to develop and demonstrate their revenue management acumen. Receive the CRMA designation, and stand out to employers!
FOR FACULTY MEMBERS: Register with HSMAI as a faculty instructor and receive free access to course materials! Register today.
- If your instructor directed you to register for the CRMA exam: Sign up here today.
- If your school does not currently have a revenue management course (or you are currently not a student attending classes) please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to become a CRMA.
The designation requires proficiency in and understanding of:
- Rate and Availability Control
- Displacement Analysis
- Performance Measurement
- Exposure to Distribution and Digital Marketing
HSMAI introduced certification for hotel sales professionals nearly thirty years ago. Today HSMAI offers training and certification in several disciplines, including sales, revenue management, business acumen, and digital marketing. The addition of a student certification in revenue management complements HSMAI’s fleet of other educational products for revenue management education, including
- CRME (Certified Revenue Management Executive), the industry’s most recognized and respected designation for revenue management professionals.
- Ro2Win online learning modules, designed primarily for non-revenue managers to learn about the discipline.
- Revenue Ready, developed for entry-level professionals and students.
For more information, or to become an academic participant, please contact us at email@example.com. If you'd like to receive updates about the CRMA, please let us know.