The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Over the past decade, nothing has impacted travel buying more so than search and consumer access to mobile devices. Now more than ever before, the customer buying journey has changed due to increased mobile use, both in travel planning, and while in destination. As a result, the playing field has been leveled for local operators against the big brands and online travel suppliers, who have dominated search for the past decade.
- Switching Costs and the Elements of Closing
- How Much Time Do You Spend Understanding Customer Feedback?
- 10 Trending Sales Topics
- Volara Provides First Voice-Based Guest Engagement Solution for the Hospitality Industry
- HFTP Allied Association, China Hotel Technology Alliance (CHTA), to Lead Chinese Travel Market Session at HITEC Toronto
- HITEC Toronto Entrepreneur 20X Judges and Mentors Announced
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Demand and ADR
- Changing Consumer Hotel Purchasing Patterns - Cost Implications
- Digital Marketing in the Digital Age: Chief Digital Marketing Officer Insights
- The OTA Shift
- ENHANCING LOYALTY: BEST PRACTICES FOR CRM SYSTEMS IN ASIA-PACIFIC
- Cendyn debuts flagship loyalty solution for hotels at HITEC 2017
June 27, 2017
CHDM Review Course
- The Convergence of Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- A paradigm shift: demand creation & demand management
- What Does 2017 Hold For Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Optimization Professionals?
- HSMAI Foundation Emphasizing Innovative Knowledge Exchange in 2017
- EyeforTravel's Smart Travel Data Summit 2017 Launches Today -Agenda & Speakers Revealed
- HITEC News: Maestro PMS Adds Integrated Digital E-Signature Reservation and Sales & Catering Contract Execution to List of 600+ Supported Interfaces
June 28, 2017
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)