The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
From Amazon in retail, to Uber in transportation and Airbnb in hospitality, a variety of businesses across multiple industries are embracing platform technology strategies.
- Objectives of Strategic Account Management
- Revenue Realities: Chief Revenue Officers on Today's Trends
- The Director of Sales & Marketing of the Future: Critical Attributes by Product Type
- AccorHotels and LinkedIn create Business Check powered by LinkedIn
- Hilton Celebrates All Meeting, Event and Travel Professionals as WowMakers
- Choice Hotels Announces Choice Privileges Planner Rewards
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Will Direct-Book Strategies Impact OTAs?
- HSMAI Digital Marketing Smarticle: Pokémon Go…Please Stay!
- HSMAI Digital Marketing Smarticle: Citations in 30 Minutes or Less: The Why, How, & What for Driving Hotel Revenue
- Hotelogix and GuestCentric join hands to offer hotels globally an integrated, cloud-based solution
- Luxury Hotel Sales and Marketing Veteran Introduces JAR ADVISORS, LLC
- Bartech to Showcase Latest Innovations in Hotel Minibar Design and Technology at BDNY 2016
- Chief Revenue Officer Insights: The Management Company Perspective
- Think of inventory as a precious asset v. a perishable commodity
- Discovering Issues Impacting Performance
- RateGain Launches the Ultimate Hotel Online Competitiveness Tool - Optima
- Best Available Rate Replacing Commercial Demand at UK Hotels
- LodgIQ Debuts LodgIQ One, First-ever Intelligent Platform To Utilize Real-time Market Data For Price Optimization