The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
The third in a five-part HSMAI 2016 Industry Insights series produced by the HSMAI Revenue Management Advisory Board and the SAS Institute.
- Chief Hotel Sales Officer Insights
- Revenue Realities: Chief Revenue Officers on Today's Trends
- Objectives of Strategic Account Management
- UNWTO announces the finalists of the UNWTO Awards for Excellence and Innovation in Tourism
- Destination Hotels Reveals 2017 Trend Forecast in Fifth Annual 'State of the Meetings Industry' Survey
- Marriott's European Convention Network to Partner with Goinstore to Enhance & Innovate Offering for Meeting Planners
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Intermediation and the Digital Marketplace
- Will Direct-Book Strategies Impact OTAs?
- HSMAI Digital Marketing Smarticle: Pokémon Go…Please Stay!
- AC Hotels By Marriott Design's World's First Gin & Tonic Glass
- HTNG Introduces 2017 Middle East Conference Agenda
- Hello Scout Launches in New York City, Providing a Text Message Concierge for Hotels
- Chief Revenue Officer Insights: The Management Company Perspective
- Think of inventory as a precious asset v. a perishable commodity
- Discovering Issues Impacting Performance
- How to Elevate the Discipline of Revenue Management
- IDeaS congratulates winners of 2016 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship
- Two Roads Hospitality Powers New Brand with revintel Business Intelligence Solution from The Rainmaker Group
June 28, 2017
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)