The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
There's little doubt that you've read or at least heard of the famous business and self-help book entitled \"The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People\" by Stephen R. Covey. Fitting reminder as we head into the final months of the year, it's time for a little homage - adapting the title of this book and giving hoteliers seven ideals to strive for. This isn't the definitive, be-all-end-all 'Seven Habits' list for hoteliers; just something to start you off on the right foot.
- Upselling with Mobile
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Attracting The Right Mix of Business
- IACC Releases \"Insider Tips\" for Meeting Planners
- GBTA Global Business Travel Magazine - July / August 2014
- GSA’s US per-diem rates vary by market
September 25 - December 18, 2014
Government Insider webinar series
- A Dozen Top Trends And Challenges for Hospitality Marketers
- Real world use of Facebook tools for marketing
- Effective Storytelling
- Video: Are Robots like Aloft's A.L.O. Killing Customer Service's Human Touch?
- The TravelClick Perspective August 2014
- HSMAI's CSO Executive Roundtable Identifies Industry Trends and Challenges Facing Hotel Sales People
October 1 - November 12, 2014
2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- Hospitality Asset Managers Association (HAMA) Study Documents Growing Revenue Acquisition Costs Outpacing Hotel Revenue Growth
- Caribbean Hotels Steadily Improving - PKF Reports
- Speakers and Topics Announced for the Second Annual Revenue Strategy Summit (RSS)
September 10 - December 3, 2014
10-part Revenue Management series