The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
On the consulting side of my business, I work with many delightful and hardworking hoteliers. True, we get into numerous discussions on issues such as rate and amenities. Ultimately, these individuals are committed to the crux of hospitality: They truly care about their guests. Nary a day goes by where our meetings are interrupted by a guest request. Seemingly trivial in the grand scheme of things, but important at that moment, discourse and intervention are required. A check-in of a VIP guest? No problem; someone from senior management will be there.
- Upselling with Mobile
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Attracting The Right Mix of Business
- Hotels Are The Fastest Growing On-Demand Office Space in the U.S.
- These travelers find joy in living in hotels full time | usatoday.com
- Five Tactics for Hotels to Increase Group Bookings from Online Channels
July 24 - December 18, 2014
Government Insider webinar series
- A Dozen Top Trends And Challenges for Hospitality Marketers
- Real world use of Facebook tools for marketing
- Effective Storytelling
- If 4 Atlantic City casinos close in September, then what? | philly.com
- Complexity and openness why big IT vendors are missing from travel technology | tnooz.com
- The Next Chapter in the Convergence of Booking Sites and Metasearch | skift.com
August 27 - November 12, 2014
2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- Middle East Investment in Europe rises by 25% H1 2014 - Colliers Reports
- Which European Hotel Markets Are Especially Tied To International Demand? | MKG Reports
- Demand for serviced apartments increases but classification system vital
August 6 - December 3, 2014
10-part Revenue Management series