The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Okay, be honest. Are you one of the 317 million adults in the US who do? Now, fess up. Are you one of the 300 million who don't keep it up for at least a year? I'm talking about making New Year's Resolutions.
- Upselling with Mobile
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Attracting The Right Mix of Business
- Startups Uber and Airbnb Court Business Travelers | wsj.com
- Risky Roads: Mapping Plans to Keep International Travelers Safe
- BCD M&I Acquires Universal Meeting Management
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- A Dozen Top Trends And Challenges for Hospitality Marketers
- Real world use of Facebook tools for marketing
- Effective Storytelling
- Hotels named and shamed over slow, costly Wi-Fi | telegraph.co.uk
- PolyU Released Report on 2013 Tourist Satisfaction and Tourism Service Quality Indices
- Choice Hotels Launches Hands-Free Hotel Reservations for Ford Vehicles
August 27 - November 12, 2014
2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- HVS In Focus: Istanbul, Turkey
- Middle East Investment in Europe rises by 25% H1 2014 - Colliers Reports
- Which European Hotel Markets Are Especially Tied To International Demand? | MKG Reports
August 6 - December 3, 2014
10-part Revenue Management series