The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Last week, I wrote Part One of this article series, which provides a checklist for hoteliers to determine whether your revenue management system is up to par for 2014. As I'm sure you know, the online and mobile channels are growing rapidly so if your RMS is not optimized for both of these channels, you will be leaving money on the table.
- 10 great sites to prospect for medical, pharma group business
- Ask HSMAI Insight: What printed and online materials do sales teams need?
- HSMAI Insights Interview: Ed Skapinok, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Hostmark Hospitality Group
- Direct Sales: Some Challenges for Leadership | Brenda Fields
- Vision 2020: Projecting The Future Of Business Travel | businesstravelnews.com
- Are You Ready To Start Your Hotel Reservations QUEST? | By Doug Kennedy
December 18, 2013
Fueling Sales 3-Part Webinar Series
- Complementing Brand Initiatives with Local Independent Digital Marketing
- 7 YouTube Best Practices for Hoteliers
- Best Practices for Video & Rich Media
- Richard Green, Vice President, Association Sales & Industry Relations to Retire From Marriott International
- SiteMinder Delivers Successful Brews & Schmooze Evening in London
- Lexington Unveils Adaptable, 100-Room Inn Prototype
- Revenue Management – The Road to CEO
- Take it Further…Total Hotel Revenue Management
- Testing v. Shooting in the Dark
- Pricing Systems 2.0 Part Two | By Jean Francois Mourier
- IDeaS Announces Final Round of 2013 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Winners
- Discovering new ancillary revenue on hotels' doorsteps | By Mike Bonner and Brad Miller
June 23, 2014
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)