The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Sometimes you can have a great notion, which will go nowhere due to a variety of constraints. Other times it is a \"no brainer\". AirBnB is already changing the face of lodging and the Visitor Experience. Now, it has that opportunity to change the world to \"Green\", and it would be so easy to do.
- The RM Triangle, Brand Proliferation, and the Need For Speed: Insights from Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Execs
- Hotel Sales Incentive Plan Design
- So You Want To Be a Star?
- GBTA Foundation Annual Forecast Predicts Global Business Travel Spending to Hit Record High of $1.25 Trillion in 2015
- Africa Uncovered: American Express Meetings & Events Examines Perceptions Of The Region Among Meetings Professionals
- New Research From Booking.com Reveals the Impact That Spontaneous Travel Has on Love, Life and Happiness
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- HSMAI Accepting Entries for 2015 Adrian Awards Honoring Excellence in Travel Marketing
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco joins Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels
- [Infographic] Sojern's Q2 Global Trave Insights Report Uncovers New Globally Trending Destinations and Offers Travel Forecast
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- How guests choose hotels during online booking
- Chief Revenue Officers On: The War on Talent, Technology, and Time
- Driving Revenue Through Digital and Social
- Hotel Industry First: nSight Benchmark Report Compares Hotel Website Traffic to Third Parties
- CBRE Hotels Australian hotel market update
- Historic South African Vineyard Hotel Transitions to Latest IDeaS Revenue Management System
June 21, 2016
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)