The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
This is a true story by one guest about a problem with a hotel honoring a room price. Through the internet the guest tried to book three nights at XYZ hotel, but for some reason the site wouldn't accept his dates. So he phoned the hotel's toll-free number, and was offered a rate of 180 US$ per night. The case was, they never asked him how many people were staying in the room.
- RevPar, Disruptors and Intermediation: Insights from Hotel Chief Sales Officers
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- HRG predicts travel programme integration, smarter data analysis and travel risk management to top client agenda in 2015
- Destination Hotels Reveals 2015 Trend Forecast In The Third Annual 'State Of The Meetings Industry' Survey
- Questex To Launch Travel Industry Exchange in 2015
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Cost of Acquisition, Mobile, and Customer Behavior: Insights from Hotel Chief Digital Officers
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- STR's Jan Freitag forecast: 10 predictions for 2015 | hotelnewsnow.com
- International tourism on track to end 2014 with record numbers - UNWTO Reports
- CES 2015: Hospitality Brands Take Guests on Personalized Tech Journey | brandchannel.com
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- New Study Confirms Front Desk Upselling's Role in Boosting Guest Satisfaction and Online Reputation for Hotels
- Nor1 and Accor Announce Worldwide Partnership to Increase Guest Satisfaction and Boost Upselling Revenue using Nor1's eStandby Upselling Product
- IDeaS Names Final Round of 2014 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Winners