The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Bob Gilbert, President & CEO, HSMAI, and Barb Bowden, General Manager, The Peabody Orlando, talk about sales and leadership with Mike Leven, President & Chief Operating Officer, Las Vegas Sands, at the 2013 HSMAI Mike Leven Leadership Conference, The Peabody Orlando.
- Overcoming Objections: CHSE Study Guide Excerpt
- Presenting the Experience vs. Results: CHSE Study Guide Excerpt
- HSMAI Insights Interview: Brian Burton, CRME, Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Hospitality Sales: Today’s Mindset
- Cold Calling Made Simple
- Hotwire Reveals Nearly 30 Percent of Americans Avoid Visiting Major U.S. Cities Because They Believe They are Too Expensive
- Leveraging the Digital Tool Box to Reach More Meeting & Event Planners
- 7 Facebook Best Practices for Hoteliers
- 4 Steps to Successfully Deploy Your SEO Program
- How Travel Brands Can Better Compete With OTAs | clickz.com
- Brands, OTAs mending relationship | hotelnewsnow.com
- Hotels Warm Up With Local Accents | nytimes.com
September 4 - 5, 2013
HSMAI's MEET National 2013
- How Effective is Your Revenue Meeting?
- Finding an Optimal Pricing Approach
- The Evolving Dynamics of Revenue Management Case Study: Forecast For Different Objectives
- Are You Targeting These Two Valuable Travel Segments? |
- How to run an efficient revenue meeting
- Common Global and Local Drivers of RevPAR in Asian Cities | By Crocker Liu Ph.D., Pamela Moulton Ph.D., and Daniel C. Quan Ph.D.