The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Central to building your property's awareness and sales generation, is its 'voice' or unique selling proposition (USP). Specific to the hospitality industry, a USP is defined as the single most identifiable benefit a property can give to consumers.
- Sales in the Experience Age
- Training Key to Reservation Sales Success
- Key Areas to Watch for Sales in 2015
- Business travellers rate internet over food and comfort | travelweekly.co.uk
- Cendyn Arcaneo Announces the Release of getregistered, a Robust Web-Based Event Registration Software Essential to the Global Planning Community
- How Hotels are Capitalizing on What Business Travelers Value Most | huffingtonpost.com
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- The Use of Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Content Marketing 101 For Hotels
- AskHSMAI: How can I build a large and targeted email database?
- Student Entrepreneurs Develop Business Plan Concepts for Cornell Competition
- Le Meridien Unlocks Global Destinations Through New Video Series with Photographer Gray Malin
- Average Daily Rate Continues to Propel Hotel Performance in Early 2015
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Reservations Staff is Key to Diving Direct Channel Bookings
- Key Areas to Watch for Revenue Management in 2015
- Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management in 2015: What to Watch
- Boston University School of Hospitality Administration Launches RevPASH Calculator
- Infographic: 5 Distribution trends to watch for in 2015
- Third Annual Revenue Strategy Summit (RSS) Planned for July 29, 2015 at the Liaison Capitol Hill D.C.
June 15, 2015
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)