The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Hotels have in general been slow at introducing new ways to connect and interact with their guests directly to their mobile, especially considering a vast majority of your clients are already using a smartphone daily! Users spend more than one out of every five minutes on Facebook via their mobile. Facebook also announced recently that more than 700 million monthly active users engage with Messenger. Think about how you communicate with your friends and family today. From organising a night out to arranging a get together at Thanksgiving. We have become so accustomed to Instant messaging being an important part of the way we communicate with others.
- Does the technology in place today support our customer relationship management strategy?
- Am I doing all I can to work the relationships I currently have?
- Are there customers I have been overlooking?
- Cornerstone Information Systems (CIS) Will Feature Innovative New Travel Technology at Phocuswright Conference
- The Leading Hotels of the World to Use Trust International Corporate Booking Tool
- Millennials Want to Travel More for Business, Embrace Value of Face-to-Face Meetings
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- HSMAI Digital Marketing Smarticle: Getting Started with Personalization
- Preparing hoteliers for tomorrow, today
- Group Trends from the Hotel Management Company Perspective
- PolyU Study Finds Information Given Critical to Selling Travel through Television
- Nine profitable menu planning tips from the experts
- Travolution Summit: Sabre predicts further automation raising possibility of Virtual Travel Agents | Travolution.co.uk
February 17, 2016
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- How guests choose hotels during online booking
- Chief Revenue Officers On: The War on Talent, Technology, and Time
- Driving Revenue Through Digital and Social
- Hotels gain ADR steam with spas | HotelNewsNow.com
- Innovative Mellow Mood Hotels Deploys IDeaS Revenue Management System Across Portfolio
- PortAventura Selects Duetto's GameChanger Solution
June 22, 2016
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)