The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
JLL's Hotels & Hospitality Group has released its 2015 Middle East Hotel Intelligence Reports today for the key markets of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Jeddah and Riyadh at the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) in Dubai.
- New Interactive App from The Ritz-Carlton Puts Service at Meeting Planners' Fingertips in Real-Time
- Meeting Planners: The One Thing That Drives Them Absolutely MAD!
- Beware of these clauses in hotels' standard group contracts | travelweekly.com
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Personalization, The Sharing Economy and Integration: Insights from Hotel Chief Marketing Officers
- The Use of Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Content Marketing 101 For Hotels
- Mom Knows Best: Hotel Marketing Lessons from Your Mother
- eRevMax expands presence in Middle East with Fortune Hotels
- Social Media Should Be a Hotel's Main Customer Service Platform
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Revenue Management Incentive Plan Design
- Reservations Staff is Key to Diving Direct Channel Bookings
- Key Areas to Watch for Revenue Management in 2015
- HeBS Digital To Host Webinar: The Smart Hotelier's Action Plan to Digital Content Marketing
- U.S. Hotels Achieve Fourth Consecutive Year of Unit-Level Double-Digit Gains in Profit - Despite Initial Signs of Expense Growth | PKF Reports
- Woolley's Classic Suites Partners with Stash Hotel Rewards
June 15, 2015
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)