The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Adaptability is the name of the game for marketers these days. Even brands that have tremendous recognition and respect need to communicate the way consumers are communicating now. The first few success stories involve venerable destinations and companies that are keeping up with the times. Also here are some examples of when it’s a good idea to stick with the tried and true.
- 10 great sites to prospect for medical, pharma group business
- Ask HSMAI Insight: What printed and online materials do sales teams need?
- HSMAI Insights Interview: Ed Skapinok, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Hostmark Hospitality Group
- Direct Sales: Some Challenges for Leadership | Brenda Fields
- Vision 2020: Projecting The Future Of Business Travel | businesstravelnews.com
- Are You Ready To Start Your Hotel Reservations QUEST? | By Doug Kennedy
December 18, 2013
Fueling Sales 3-Part Webinar Series
- Complementing Brand Initiatives with Local Independent Digital Marketing
- 7 YouTube Best Practices for Hoteliers
- Best Practices for Video & Rich Media
- Individual Business and Leisure Travelers Continue to Book More Hotels Online in Third Quarter 2013
- Beating Survey Burnout | Market Metrix
- Video: Free Hotel Wi-Fi Is Destiny: Choice Hotels CEO | bloomberg.com
- Revenue Management – The Road to CEO
- Take it Further…Total Hotel Revenue Management
- Testing v. Shooting in the Dark
- IDeaS Announces Final Round of 2013 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Winners
- Discovering new ancillary revenue on hotels' doorsteps | By Mike Bonner and Brad Miller
- Hotels Contend With a Surge In Flash Travel | newsweek.com
June 23, 2014
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)