The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
You have a beautiful hotel, filled with luxury touches to make your guests' stay as comfortable and memorable as possible. But are you truly owning' the guest experience from the moment of booking and beyond? Communication is the key to the new wave of brand loyalty. If you make communication easy, personal and accessible, you open an opportunity to a new level of guest loyalty And following loyalty, of course, follows revenue. It's time to own the guest experience through mobile, personalised, digital technology.
- Chief Hotel Sales Officer Insights
- Revenue Realities: Chief Revenue Officers on Today's Trends
- Objectives of Strategic Account Management
- UNWTO announces the finalists of the UNWTO Awards for Excellence and Innovation in Tourism
- Destination Hotels Reveals 2017 Trend Forecast in Fifth Annual 'State of the Meetings Industry' Survey
- Marriott's European Convention Network to Partner with Goinstore to Enhance & Innovate Offering for Meeting Planners
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Intermediation and the Digital Marketplace
- Will Direct-Book Strategies Impact OTAs?
- HSMAI Digital Marketing Smarticle: Pokémon Go…Please Stay!
- New York City's Historic Sohotel Chooses ALICE for Guest and Staff Communications
- The new division of the Marriott brands explained
- Give Guests the Gift of Better Communication in 2017 with TV Messaging Via vuTyme by ADB
- Chief Revenue Officer Insights: The Management Company Perspective
- Think of inventory as a precious asset v. a perishable commodity
- Discovering Issues Impacting Performance
- Occupancy and revenue increases at Lindeth Howe Hotel
- How to Elevate the Discipline of Revenue Management
- IDeaS congratulates winners of 2016 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship
June 28, 2017
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)