The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
It takes passion, drive, talent and creativity to achieve success in hospitality sales and marketing. For the 11th year running, HSMAI paid tribute to an impressive group of individuals who define and embrace those qualities. They are the “25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales & Marketing” as chosen by their peers.
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Government Insider Webinar Recap: FedRooms 2.0
- IACC & PKF Release Trends in the Conference Center Industry 2014
- Proxce helps business travelers skip the front desk at hotels with mobile room keys and auto check-in technology
- Agents protest Marriott policy of free WiFi with direct bookings | travelweekly.com
November 20 - December 18, 2014
Government Insider webinar series
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- AskHSMAI Insight: Should my sales team be using social media to sell?
- American Express Global Business Travel Predicts Regional Economic Climates to Drive Air, Hotel and Ground Transportation Price Changes in 2015
- 'You have to go big to get noriced' - Video of World's Largest High-Definition Display at New York Marriott Marquis
- HOTELS Interview: How Starwood manages social media | hotelsmag.com
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- Marriott and Hilton Announce Penalty for Last-Minute Cancellations | nytimes.com
- 10 Things to Know About Burma Hotels: Your Myanmar 101 | hotelchatter.com
- TravelClick Hosts Complimentary Webinar on Q3 2014 Global Hotel Industry Performance