The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Year after year there is talk of supplier brand websites and travel meta-search engines posing a stronger challenge than ever to online travel agencies (OTAs).
- 10 great sites to prospect for medical, pharma group business
- Ask HSMAI Insight: What printed and online materials do sales teams need?
- HSMAI Insights Interview: Ed Skapinok, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Hostmark Hospitality Group
- Direct Sales: Some Challenges for Leadership | Brenda Fields
- Vision 2020: Projecting The Future Of Business Travel | businesstravelnews.com
- Are You Ready To Start Your Hotel Reservations QUEST? | By Doug Kennedy
December 18, 2013
Fueling Sales 3-Part Webinar Series
- Complementing Brand Initiatives with Local Independent Digital Marketing
- 7 YouTube Best Practices for Hoteliers
- Best Practices for Video & Rich Media
- Expedia Partner Conference: innovation, technology, partnership | hotelmanagement.net
- Tambourine lays out the future of hotel marketing | By Dave Spector
- Ascott Sweeps 24 Accolades At Business Traveller And World Travel Awards
- Revenue Management – The Road to CEO
- Take it Further…Total Hotel Revenue Management
- Testing v. Shooting in the Dark
- Digital Intelligence for Hospitality and Travel: The technology landscape | By Natalie Osborn
- Pricing Systems 2.0 Part Two | By Jean Francois Mourier
- IDeaS Announces Final Round of 2013 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Winners