The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
From the end of June until the Euro summit of the of July 12, the Greek tourism sector saw a significant drop in late bookings, particularly from Germany. However, as many trips had been booked long before and deposits are usually not refunded following a cancelation, the impact has been limited. Today with easing fears of capital controls as cash withdrawals do not affect foreign bank card holders, hotel bookings are recovering and tour operators and airlines mention that their reservations are showing renewed energy showing mild increases overall compared to last year. Turkey's recent involvement in the war against IS and the terrorist attack in a beach hotel in Tunisia could also be of influence.
- The RM Triangle, Brand Proliferation, and the Need For Speed: Insights from Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Execs
- Hotel Sales Incentive Plan Design
- So You Want To Be a Star?
- GBTA Foundation Annual Forecast Predicts Global Business Travel Spending to Hit Record High of $1.25 Trillion in 2015
- Africa Uncovered: American Express Meetings & Events Examines Perceptions Of The Region Among Meetings Professionals
- New Research From Booking.com Reveals the Impact That Spontaneous Travel Has on Love, Life and Happiness
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Cloudbeds Creates OTA-in-a-Box for Hotels
- The Smart Hotelier's Guide to 2016 Digital Marketing Budget Planning
- Meriton Serviced Apartments, Australasia's Leading Serviced Apartments Brand, Chooses TrustYou To Manage Its Online Reputation
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- How guests choose hotels during online booking
- Chief Revenue Officers On: The War on Talent, Technology, and Time
- Driving Revenue Through Digital and Social
- Q2 2015 Greek Hospitality Industry Performance
- Hotel Industry First: nSight Benchmark Report Compares Hotel Website Traffic to Third Parties
- CBRE Hotels Australian hotel market update
June 21, 2016
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)