The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
We have all been there. The GM - or maybe higher up - directs us to push a particular initiative and so we rush in, deploy our proven action plan, and we wind up with...bupkis. A total failure. How did this happen? And just as importantly, could we have prevented this dumpster fire of failure from ever igniting? Prevention is very possible. Read on.
- Does the technology in place today support our customer relationship management strategy?
- Am I doing all I can to work the relationships I currently have?
- Are there customers I have been overlooking?
- Cornerstone Information Systems (CIS) Will Feature Innovative New Travel Technology at Phocuswright Conference
- The Leading Hotels of the World to Use Trust International Corporate Booking Tool
- Millennials Want to Travel More for Business, Embrace Value of Face-to-Face Meetings
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- HSMAI Digital Marketing Smarticle: Getting Started with Personalization
- Preparing hoteliers for tomorrow, today
- Group Trends from the Hotel Management Company Perspective
- Millennial Tastes Are Changing The Hotel Experience | USAtoday.com
- How To Cater To A Growing Hispanic Population | HotelNewsNow.com
- Tambourine Releases Hotel Marketing Thanksgiving List
February 17, 2016
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- How guests choose hotels during online booking
- Chief Revenue Officers On: The War on Talent, Technology, and Time
- Driving Revenue Through Digital and Social
- Innovative Mellow Mood Hotels Deploys IDeaS Revenue Management System Across Portfolio
- PortAventura Selects Duetto's GameChanger Solution
- New Lodging Industry Study Reveals Solid Growth In Job Creation, Economic Activity, Travel Revenue
June 22, 2016
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)