The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
This HSMAI and Duetto white paper makes the case for moving past best available rates and pricing all room types, channels and dates independently of one another to maximize revenue.
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Government Insider Webinar Recap: FedRooms 2.0
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Founders of Meetings Database Institute Unveil New Web-Based Company Aiming to Streamline Hospitality Group Sales and Marketing
- Study Reveals High Levels of Dependence and Anxiety Over Mobile Devices Among Travelers
- INFOGRAPHIC: Millennials & Travel
November 20 - December 18, 2014
Government Insider webinar series
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- AskHSMAI Insight: Should my sales team be using social media to sell?
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I use a blog to enhance my SEO efforts?
- HotStats UK Chain Hotels Market Review September 2014
- Ascott Inks AUD500 Million Strategic Partnership With Quest In Australia
- Flip.to Helps Florida Mall Hotel Engage Guests Like Never Before, Resulting in Huge ROI
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- Ten Surprising Trends in Revenue Management
- CRME Spotlight Interview: Scott Pusillo
- Duetto Launches Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Singapore, with Patrick Andres, Regional Vice-President, and Amanda See, Vice-President of Sales
- HVS Publishes Indonesia Hotel Watch 2014
- HSMAI, Duetto Release White Paper on Open Pricing