The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Every hotelier has used a restriction in their pricing strategy at one time or another. Whether a minimum length of stay (MinLOS) requirement over a particularly busy period, or a restriction on a particular day preventing new arrivals (Closed to Arrival CTA), these restrictions are a common business practice. But are they the best way to manage pricing and occupancy for a hotel on a day-to-day basis? In this article, I will cover the most commonly used restrictions and explain which one is the most important restriction that hoteliers should be using in today's highly competitive online marketing.
- HotelREZ partners with Peak Hospitality Solutions in Asia
- Beware of these clauses in hotels' standard group contracts | travelweekly.com
- U.S. Business Travel on the Rise Despite Dwindling Perks | travelpulse.com
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Personalization, The Sharing Economy and Integration: Insights from Hotel Chief Marketing Officers
- The Use of Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Content Marketing 101 For Hotels
- Hotels Need to Think Like a Media Company
- IHG Unveils New External Employer Brand
- Champneys Health Spa Group joins HotelREZ Hotels & Resorts
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Revenue Management Incentive Plan Design
- Reservations Staff is Key to Diving Direct Channel Bookings
- Key Areas to Watch for Revenue Management in 2015
- Rate Parity: The Battle To Determine How You Buy Hotel Rooms | chicagotribune.com
- Crowne Plaza Newcastle Stephenson Quarter To Feature Acentic's Leading In-room Entertainment And High Speed Wi-fi Technology
- Study Confirms Average 30% Drop in Revenue for Hotels After Switching from TSA Solutions' Front Desk Upselling (FDU) Program to Internal Solution
June 15, 2015
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)