The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
In the quest for online reservations, the hotel industry has relegated the reservation sales team to order takers, assuming that when guests contact reservations they have already completed their research online and are looking to an agent for little more than confirming dates. However, if this were the case, two thirds of reservation calls wouldn't go un-booked. Guests call because they are unsure. They call to speak with a person who will inspire their confidence about a property, and to do this effectively reservations staff must be viewed as influential sales people rather than order takers.
- HotelREZ partners with Peak Hospitality Solutions in Asia
- Beware of these clauses in hotels' standard group contracts | travelweekly.com
- U.S. Business Travel on the Rise Despite Dwindling Perks | travelpulse.com
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Personalization, The Sharing Economy and Integration: Insights from Hotel Chief Marketing Officers
- The Use of Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Content Marketing 101 For Hotels
- Travel Review Data: What Hotels Can Do With It
- Dramatic Business Travel Growth for India Continues
- Guestline's Support help secure fourth B+B Collection property
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Revenue Management Incentive Plan Design
- Reservations Staff is Key to Diving Direct Channel Bookings
- Key Areas to Watch for Revenue Management in 2015
- Crowne Plaza Newcastle Stephenson Quarter To Feature Acentic's Leading In-room Entertainment And High Speed Wi-fi Technology
- Study Confirms Average 30% Drop in Revenue for Hotels After Switching from TSA Solutions' Front Desk Upselling (FDU) Program to Internal Solution
- Automation in Hospitality Revenue Management
June 15, 2015
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)