The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
64% of hotels now offer free wireless Internet (WIFI) to guests, which has become one of the, if not the, most sought after amenity for hotel guests worldwide, whether traveling for business or leisure. Whilst this is great for travelers, it is a challenge for hoteliers.
- Upselling with Mobile
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Attracting The Right Mix of Business
- Hotels Are The Fastest Growing On-Demand Office Space in the U.S.
- These travelers find joy in living in hotels full time | usatoday.com
- Five Tactics for Hotels to Increase Group Bookings from Online Channels
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- A Dozen Top Trends And Challenges for Hospitality Marketers
- Real world use of Facebook tools for marketing
- Effective Storytelling
- Global Online Hotel Bookings and Rates Experience Highest Year-on-year Growth in Last 12 Months
- Hotels, If You Advertise Free WiFi, Please Make Sure The WiFi's Free | hotelchatter.com
- Vizergy Client Websites Increase Engagement, Conversions and Direct Revenue
August 27 - November 12, 2014
2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- HVS In Focus: Istanbul, Turkey
- Middle East Investment in Europe rises by 25% H1 2014 - Colliers Reports
- Which European Hotel Markets Are Especially Tied To International Demand? | MKG Reports
August 6 - December 3, 2014
10-part Revenue Management series