The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Last week I had the opportunity to attend the INFORMS Annual Meeting in San Francisco. For those of you not familiar with this organization or conference, the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest society in the world for professionals in the field of operations research (O.R.), management science, and analytics.
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Government Insider Webinar Recap: FedRooms 2.0
- IACC & PKF Release Trends in the Conference Center Industry 2014
- Proxce helps business travelers skip the front desk at hotels with mobile room keys and auto check-in technology
- Agents protest Marriott policy of free WiFi with direct bookings | travelweekly.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- AskHSMAI Insight: Should my sales team be using social media to sell?
- Interview: Accor CEO Shares Why Hotels React Slowly to Industry Revolutions | skift.com
- Is the Sharing Economy Making it Easier to Teach Hospitality and Tourism? | skift.com
- New Book: Park Hotel Vitznau, Switzerland
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- Defying Industry Trend, Virgin Hotels Resists Tacked-On Fees | nytimes.com
- Finland's Kamp Group Partners with IDeaS to Drive Revenue Performance
- Rising Demand Keeps Bali Tourism Ahead Of The Curve