The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
In a previous post, I discussed how hospitality marketers can gain a complete picture of their guests and understand guest behavior with analytics. In this post, I will explore what you can do once you have a complete picture of your guests.
- Beware of these clauses in hotels' standard group contracts | travelweekly.com
- U.S. Business Travel on the Rise Despite Dwindling Perks | travelpulse.com
- GBTA Hosts Successful Third Annual Rio Energy, Resource and Marine Symposium 2015
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Personalization, The Sharing Economy and Integration: Insights from Hotel Chief Marketing Officers
- The Use of Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Content Marketing 101 For Hotels
- Issues loom for keyless entry in hotels | hotelnewsnow.com
- Why Hotels Can No Longer Ignore Google | travelpulse.com
- The pros and cons of Google's new press release policy | prdaily.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Revenue Management Incentive Plan Design
- Reservations Staff is Key to Diving Direct Channel Bookings
- Key Areas to Watch for Revenue Management in 2015
- Automation in Hospitality Revenue Management
- Hotel Prices Jump up to 58% as Spring Begins - trivago reports
- Australia, the Apple of Chinese Investors' Eye | JLL Reports
June 15, 2015
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)