The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Last week we go through how revenue management can use the displacement calculation with many examples where in most of them as first thoughts it seemed to be a good business and generating more revenue, however it is obvious to say that hoteliers have various costs associated with everything includes room, F&B , ..etc. However, there are different types of costs that are important for hoteliers to understand, because they impact results in different ways, and this where to address the displacement analysis.
- RevPar, Disruptors and Intermediation: Insights from Hotel Chief Sales Officers
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Marriott Launches CANVAS, A Global Concept Lab For Food And Beverage Ideas
- HRG predicts travel programme integration, smarter data analysis and travel risk management to top client agenda in 2015
- Destination Hotels Reveals 2015 Trend Forecast In The Third Annual 'State Of The Meetings Industry' Survey
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Cost of Acquisition, Mobile, and Customer Behavior: Insights from Hotel Chief Digital Officers
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- RLHC Launches Hello Rewards, New Guest Recognition Program
- Cornell Report Demonstrates the Power of Management Integrity
- Hyatt to Launch Free Wi-Fi Access in All Lobbies and Guest Rooms Worldwide
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- New Study Confirms Front Desk Upselling's Role in Boosting Guest Satisfaction and Online Reputation for Hotels
- Nor1 and Accor Announce Worldwide Partnership to Increase Guest Satisfaction and Boost Upselling Revenue using Nor1's eStandby Upselling Product
- IDeaS Names Final Round of 2014 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Winners