The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
For years now hotel marketers have claimed that search engines are on the way out as a viable marketing and distribution channel in hospitality. These claims, of course, have been followed with boasts of 'the next big thing' to save hotel distribution from social media to the mobile channel and wearable devices.
- Upselling with Mobile
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Attracting The Right Mix of Business
- PolyU Study Finds Education and Social Networking Key for Convention Attendees
- CWT and GBTA Release 2015 Global Travel Price Outlook Giving Companies Comprehensive Look at Year Ahead
- Cvent Reveals 2014 List of Top 50 Meeting Destinations in the United States
August 21 - December 18, 2014
Government Insider webinar series
- A Dozen Top Trends And Challenges for Hospitality Marketers
- Real world use of Facebook tools for marketing
- Effective Storytelling
- 3 Things Hoteliers Must Budget for in 2015
- Supercar parade outside The Dorchester | dailymail.co.uk
- Hotelogix Releases an E-book The Art of Selling More Rooms'
August 27 - November 12, 2014
2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- African Hotel Valuation Index reveals hotel rooms in Seychelles have the highest value
- STR Reports US Hotel Occupancy Up for Week Ending August 2, 2014
- EMEA Hotels Monitor Issue 14 - August 2014 - WhiteBridge
September 10 - December 3, 2014
10-part Revenue Management series