The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Imagine a frequent business traveler is planning his family Christmas vacation in, say, New York City. He visits a handful of travel sites on a mission to find a family-friendly, festive hotel for the trip. Many sites are recommending hotels for his trip, but these \"personalized\" recommendations are often based on data mined from previous search behavior, leaving him with a long list of results featuring fantastic hotels for business travelers. In theory, this effort to personalize search results is great, but clearly there are cases where this kind of predictive personalization can't cover all the bases.
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Government Insider Webinar Recap: FedRooms 2.0
- IACC & PKF Release Trends in the Conference Center Industry 2014
- Proxce helps business travelers skip the front desk at hotels with mobile room keys and auto check-in technology
- Agents protest Marriott policy of free WiFi with direct bookings | travelweekly.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- AskHSMAI Insight: Should my sales team be using social media to sell?
- Amazon to Get Into Hotel Booking With Launch of Travel Site | skift.com
- Google Drops Carousel How Does It Affect Your Hotel Marketing Strategy?
- American Express Global Business Travel Predicts Regional Economic Climates to Drive Air, Hotel and Ground Transportation Price Changes in 2015
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- Amazon to Get Into Hotel Booking With Launch of Travel Site
- Marriott and Hilton Announce Penalty for Last-Minute Cancellations | nytimes.com
- 10 Things to Know About Burma Hotels: Your Myanmar 101 | hotelchatter.com