The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
Far in the past for the hotel industry analysis, there were two simple classic indicators used to measure the hotel performance: average room rate and % of occupancy. Then, in the 80s, yield management or \"profitability management\" started to be the main indicator, because it reflected how efficient the hotelier can manage occupancy and price at the same time, depending on demand.
- Former President of HEDNA appointed VP of Business Development for the Americas at HotelREZ
- Questex Travel Group Sets Sail with New ITE at Sea Event aboard Oasis of the Seas
- GBTA Mexico Conference 2015 Sets Record Attendance
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Personalization, The Sharing Economy and Integration: Insights from Hotel Chief Marketing Officers
- The Use of Twitter as a Marketing Tool
- Content Marketing 101 For Hotels
- How Do We 'Fix' Travel? This Guy Has The Answer | huffingtonpost.com
- Hotels Reserve Spending for Online Reputation Management | emarketer.com
- The threat most hoteliers are ignoring | hotelnewsnow.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Revenue Management Incentive Plan Design
- Reservations Staff is Key to Diving Direct Channel Bookings
- Key Areas to Watch for Revenue Management in 2015
- Hotel ICON Becomes First Hong Kong Hotel to Implement Duetto's Revenue Strategy Solutions
- HotStats MENA Chain Hotels Market Review February 2015
- $27.8b in U.S. hotel acquisitions and developments in 2014
June 15, 2015
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)