The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
64% of hotels now offer free wireless Internet (WIFI) to guests, which has become one of the, if not the, most sought after amenity for hotel guests worldwide, whether traveling for business or leisure. Whilst this is great for travelers, it is a challenge for hoteliers.
- Upselling with Mobile
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Attracting The Right Mix of Business
- International SOS Experts to Present at 2014 Global Business Travel Association Convention in Los Angeles
- Timely Tips for Healthy and Safe International Summer Travel
- Hotels Are The Fastest Growing On-Demand Office Space in the U.S.
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- A Dozen Top Trends And Challenges for Hospitality Marketers
- Real world use of Facebook tools for marketing
- Effective Storytelling
- Hotel Social Customer Care 101: A Free Webinar
- HSMAI Opens 2014 Adrian Awards Competition for Excellence in Travel Marketing
- Global Online Hotel Bookings and Rates Experience Highest Year-on-year Growth in Last 12 Months
August 27 - November 12, 2014
2014 HSMAI Digital Marketing Webinar Series
- HVS In Focus: Istanbul, Turkey
- Middle East Investment in Europe rises by 25% H1 2014 - Colliers Reports
- Which European Hotel Markets Are Especially Tied To International Demand? | MKG Reports
August 6 - December 3, 2014
10-part Revenue Management series