The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
A largely risk averse investment market and a more socially aware corporate market has contributed to the rapid innovation of the limited-select-service hotel sector. This vibrant segment now presents the consumer more options and the investment market with more considerations. This year, HVS initiated a performance index to attempt to quantify the performance of the whole market so future investment decisions at every level can be made more informatively. This update1 has been compiled to coincide with the inaugural Hostel & Budget Traveller Conference 2014. In the following pages, we discuss the hostel and budget traveller market and draw conclusions that will be of interest to stakeholders and professionals within the sector.
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Government Insider Webinar Recap: FedRooms 2.0
- IACC & PKF Release Trends in the Conference Center Industry 2014
- Proxce helps business travelers skip the front desk at hotels with mobile room keys and auto check-in technology
- Agents protest Marriott policy of free WiFi with direct bookings | travelweekly.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- AskHSMAI Insight: Should my sales team be using social media to sell?
- Interview: Accor CEO Shares Why Hotels React Slowly to Industry Revolutions | skift.com
- Is the Sharing Economy Making it Easier to Teach Hospitality and Tourism? | skift.com
- New Book: Park Hotel Vitznau, Switzerland
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- Defying Industry Trend, Virgin Hotels Resists Tacked-On Fees | nytimes.com
- Finland's Kamp Group Partners with IDeaS to Drive Revenue Performance
- Rising Demand Keeps Bali Tourism Ahead Of The Curve