The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
On 30th October 2014 global hotel operator Accor held its first digital day, launching its ambitious digital transformation project \"Leading Digital Hospitality\" and highlighting the importance of digital for the hotel company of tomorrow. This ambitious plan focuses on reinventing both the customer experience and hotel operations through digital technology, with the company committing 225 million to eight clearly defined projects over a five year period.
- RevPar, Disruptors and Intermediation: Insights from Hotel Chief Sales Officers
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- HRG predicts travel programme integration, smarter data analysis and travel risk management to top client agenda in 2015
- Destination Hotels Reveals 2015 Trend Forecast In The Third Annual 'State Of The Meetings Industry' Survey
- Questex To Launch Travel Industry Exchange in 2015
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Cost of Acquisition, Mobile, and Customer Behavior: Insights from Hotel Chief Digital Officers
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- Hilton Worldwide Digital Check-In and Room Selection Rolled Out Worldwide
- Qatar Airways Chooses Trust International for Hotel Distribution
- Cornell Study Finds that Loyal Sports Fans Focus on Complete Service Experience
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- 5 Ways to Drive, Capture, and Convert Reservation Demand for Greater Revenue Generation
- New Study Confirms Front Desk Upselling's Role in Boosting Guest Satisfaction and Online Reputation for Hotels
- Nor1 and Accor Announce Worldwide Partnership to Increase Guest Satisfaction and Boost Upselling Revenue using Nor1's eStandby Upselling Product