The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
There was a time when a website was viewed as nothing more than a digital brochure. Hoteliers had one goal: putting heads in beds. They approached website development with a \"take it or leave it\" attitude, mostly because they lacked the human resources and knowledge base to execute it. There was also the uncertainty that guests -- whomever they were and wherever they came from -- would even use it to find your hotel; after all, travel agents were being paid to drive traffic to the hotel, right? The year was 1999.
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- Government Insider Webinar Recap: FedRooms 2.0
- 8 Easy Ways to Make Meeting Planners Happy
- Study Reveals High Levels of Dependence and Anxiety Over Mobile Devices Among Travelers
- INFOGRAPHIC: Millennials & Travel
- Spending Locally Ties In To Happier, More Productive Business Travelers
November 20 - December 18, 2014
Government Insider webinar series
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- AskHSMAI Insight: Should my sales team be using social media to sell?
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I use a blog to enhance my SEO efforts?
- RIP web marketing and six other digital marketing trends | tnooz.com
- 9 Search Marketing Secrets From the Ritz-Carlton | dmnews.com
- Accor launches its digital transformation - Leading Digital Hospitality
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- Ten Surprising Trends in Revenue Management
- CRME Spotlight Interview: Scott Pusillo
- HotelREZ Hotels & Resorts Implements Revcaster Comp-Set Pricing Data for 1,000 Member Properties
- Method to the madness: How hotels set room rates | usatoday.com
- HVS Publishes Indonesia Hotel Watch 2014