The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
On 30th October 2014 global hotel operator Accor held its first digital day, launching its ambitious digital transformation project \"Leading Digital Hospitality\" and highlighting the importance of digital for the hotel company of tomorrow. This ambitious plan focuses on reinventing both the customer experience and hotel operations through digital technology, with the company committing 225 million to eight clearly defined projects over a five year period.
- RevPar, Disruptors and Intermediation: Insights from Hotel Chief Sales Officers
- Selling Methods
- Trending Today: Sales Competencies, Partnerships, and Selling Channels
- HRG predicts travel programme integration, smarter data analysis and travel risk management to top client agenda in 2015
- Destination Hotels Reveals 2015 Trend Forecast In The Third Annual 'State Of The Meetings Industry' Survey
- Questex To Launch Travel Industry Exchange in 2015
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- Cost of Acquisition, Mobile, and Customer Behavior: Insights from Hotel Chief Digital Officers
- Analytics Implementation Checklist
- AskHSMAI Insight: How can I best leverage Facebook and Google?
- Cornell Study Finds that Loyal Sports Fans Focus on Complete Service Experience
- Marriott International's Content Studio Rapidly Expands Presence
- The Hotel Collection welcomes new generation of travellers with SiteMinder's Channel Manager
February 24, 2015
Digital Marketing Strategy Conference
- Through the Looking-Glass: The Revenue Manager's Adventure into Sales & Marketing
- Revenue Management for the Busy Executive
- Commercial Revolution – An Era of Opportunity for Revenue Leaders
- IDeaS Names Final Round of 2014 IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Winners
- Booking.com Tries to Make European Regulators Happy, Ends Up at Disadvantage | skift.com
- Highs and lows in the Americas - ITB Research Shows