The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
There is good news for hotels aspiring to attract, reach and convert global guests without the need to remortgage or sell vital organs to fund marketing and promotional campaigns.
- The RM Triangle, Brand Proliferation, and the Need For Speed: Insights from Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Execs
- Hotel Sales Incentive Plan Design
- So You Want To Be a Star?
- Build of Buy Your Hotel Online Check-in Solution? - Part 2: A checklist for self-service solutions
- Business Demand for Airbnb Surges as Company Sees Record Corporate Signups
- Madinat Jumeirah to launch world class event space in October 2015
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- Spa Industry Surpasses $15 Billion Mark
- On Social Media? Maestro PMS Gives Operators, Guests Direct Social Media Booking
- Spectacular hotels of the future | dailymail.co.uk
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- How guests choose hotels during online booking
- Chief Revenue Officers On: The War on Talent, Technology, and Time
- Driving Revenue Through Digital and Social
- Whitebridge EMEA Hotels Monitor, Issue 16
- Magnolia Hotels Expands Partnership with Stash Hotel Rewards by Adding Newest Dallas Property
- Hotels Look at A La Carte Pricing | skift.com
June 21, 2016
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)