The Knowledge Center, which is the succesor to HSMAI's eConnect, is your source of insights to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Fueled by the HSMAI Foundation, here you will find articles, presentations, templates, multimedia, and much more from HSMAI and industry leaders. Many of the Knowledge Center resources are offered exclusively to HSMAI members.
There are literally hundreds of articles on every hotel industry news source about how hotels can improve their marketing to potential guests, increase their ROI, secure more customers, etc. Unfortunately for vendors that are marketing their product or service to hotels, there is much less information available on effective B2B marketing tactics. That's where I come in
- The RM Triangle, Brand Proliferation, and the Need For Speed: Insights from Hotel Management Company Sales & Marketing Execs
- Hotel Sales Incentive Plan Design
- So You Want To Be a Star?
- GBTA Foundation Annual Forecast Predicts Global Business Travel Spending to Hit Record High of $1.25 Trillion in 2015
- Africa Uncovered: American Express Meetings & Events Examines Perceptions Of The Region Among Meetings Professionals
- New Research From Booking.com Reveals the Impact That Spontaneous Travel Has on Love, Life and Happiness
September 9 - 10, 2015
HSMAI's MEET National
- France forbids rate parity clauses by law - HOTREC Reports
- Rebranded hotels rejuvenate their profits | news.cornell.edu
- This Apartment Travels From Tokyo To Paris In An Instant | fastcodesign.com
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
- How guests choose hotels during online booking
- Chief Revenue Officers On: The War on Talent, Technology, and Time
- Driving Revenue Through Digital and Social
- CBRE Hotels Australian hotel market update
- Historic South African Vineyard Hotel Transitions to Latest IDeaS Revenue Management System
- HotStats European Chain Hotels Market Review June 2015
June 21, 2016
Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)