Host: HSMAI Americas
New York, NY
T.H.I.N.K. Is Travel & Hospitality Innovation, Networking & Knowledge
Hotels company executives responsible for marketing, revenue, sales, and digital know how important innovation is to success — and the value of engaging with executive peers from other industry sectors.
Participating in the HSMAI Executive T.H.I.N.K. program at this year’s Fast Company Innovation Festival in New York City will help you get out of your bubble and immerse yourself in a world of innovation, best practices, and ideas that will inspire your creative thinking. HSMAI has partnered with Fast Company to provide a curated experience for our attendees, allowing them to choose from a wide variety of offerings at the Innovation Festival — capped off by a daily debrief with their hospitality peers to explore the implications for the hospitality industry.
Held over five days (October 22–26), the Fast Company Innovation Festival attracts 10,000 attendees annually with motivating keynotes speakers, a bustling festival hub, and more than 100 Fast Tracks, which visit the most dynamic companies across the city. HSMAI’s all-access VIP pass allows Executive T.H.I.N.K. participants to attend anything over the course of the festival. However, HSMAI’s curated events will be limited to Tuesday and Wednesday, October 23 and 24.
Please click here for highlights from the 2017 Fast Company Innovation Festival
- Detail about the full 2018 event can be found here: https://fastcompany.swoogo.com/innovationfestival18/about
- Discovery Dinner Debrief
A facilitated dinner debrief will be hosted by HSMAI exclusively for HSMAI Executive T.H.I.N.K. attendees on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 23 and 24, from 6–8 pm.
- Access to other activities at the Innovation Festival
Your HSMAI VIP all-access pass provides you access to all activities for one to five days of the festival. This includes:
- Fast Track sessions are scheduled daily from Monday, October 22, through Friday, October 26. Fast Tracks are scheduled visits to dynamic companies and speakers located all over the city.
- Panels and keynotes speakers are scheduled at the 92nd Street Y on:
- Tuesday, October 23, 10 am–2:20 pm
- Wednesday, October 24, 11 am–3:50 pm
- Thursday, October 25, 10 am–2:50 pm
- The “Convene 237 Park Avenue” Festival Hub is open from 9 am–6 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. This includes scheduled content, a place to mingle with other attendees, and a daily happy hour.
- Building your final agenda
Keynotes, panels, and Fast Tracks events at the Fast Company Innovation Festival will continue to be added to the schedule up until two weeks prior to the event. At that time, HSMAI will work with you to develop your customized itinerary based on how many days you will be in New York.
The special HSMAI VIP all-access pass is $895 per person.
To receive this price, HSMAI attendees must register on the Innovation Festival website at:
Each participant is responsible for his or her own travel and hotel accommodations.
A maximum of two exclusive partnerships are available for each of the two HSMAI dinner events for companies that wish to develop relationships and be positioned with hospitality executives attending the Innovation Festival. Package are available that include or exclude the Innovation Festival all-access pass. For additional details, email Elise Rhinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org.