What CRMEs are saying about the program:
"Being in the hospitality industry for over 10 years, my primary focus has always been in sales and catering, never really giving much thought to the processes of revenue management or even really knowing what it was. However, after taking the CRME certification course I can say that I have learned so much valuable information that will now enable me to understand the principles of Revenue Management and the science behind it. The study guide is very well written, providing the candidate with comprehensive case studies and examples that enable application to “real life” situations. This course has truly exceeded my expectations and has proven to be a wonderful and valuable experience. "
- Debra Davis, CRME, Daylight System Administrator, Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Host: HSMAI Americas
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
As revenue management in the hospitality industry continues to grow as an art and a science, you can confirm and demonstrate your knowledge, experience, and capabilities in the field by earning HSMAI’s Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification.
Back by popular demand, this face-to-face course is for candidates pursuing the Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification. The course covers the key concepts covered in the certification study guide, and is a great last “cram session” before the certification exam. Participants have the opportunity to take the CRME exam onsite immediately following the review course. (You must provide your own laptop in order to take the exam onsite.)
The next Review Course precedes the HSMAI Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC) and will be in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on June 27, 2017. The course will be led by Chris Crenshaw, CRME, Vice President, Digital Data Solutions, STR, and former member of HSMAI's Revenue Management Advisory Board.
- 12:30 - 4:30 pm: Review Course
- 4:30 - 5:30: Optional opportunity to take the exam onsite
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm: Assuming you pass the exam, plan to attend the special CRME Welcome Reception!
The CRME designation is recognition that you are:
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization
- Able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organizational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
CRME Review Course participants have the opportunity to take the CRME exam onsite immediately following the course (while all the knowledge is fresh!).
For the exam, you have 60 minutes to answer 50 multiple choice questions. A passing score is 70% or higher. (If you happen not to pass the test on the 27th, you will have the opportunity to take the exam again on another day with a retest fee of $45.)
If you choose to take the exam immediately following the course, you must:
- Apply. For anyone taking the exam onsite on June 27, you must complete the application and return it to HSMAI (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before Wednesday, June 16, 2017. Print an application or complete the writable PDF application. If you have already submitted an application and been approved, you can skip this step and go straight to #2.
- Pay the examination fee, which is $425 for members and $575 for non-members.
- Bring a laptop that is wireless enabled – the exam is online so you must be able to connect to the complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access provided by HSMAI.
If you have questions, need additional information, or would like guidance on the process, Kathy Tindell, Program Director for HSMAI University, will assist you through the preparation. She can be reached at email@example.com or 703-506-2010.
Registration includes the course itself. It does not cover the certification fees.
|EARLY REGISTRATION (through May 24, 2017)||$149||$199|
|REGULAR REGISTRATION (after May 24, 2017)||$199||$249|
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received three weeks prior to the program will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between three and one week out are entitled to a 50% refund. Cancellations received within one week will not be refunded, except in the case of a medical emergency. All cancellations must be received in writing. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact HSMAI at +1 703.506.3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.