Launched in 1996, HSMAI University is the most comprehensive and ambitious initiative in the realm of education for sales and marketers of hospitality and travel to-date, entailing a wide-ranging schedule of course offerings and learning experiences in public venue, private label and online formats.
Programs offer specialized content to help you fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue. Every aspect of the content and support material included in the HSMAI University program has been specifically designed and developed for those involved in sales, marketing, and revenue management, including an inventory of subject matter appropriate to individuals with responsibilities ranging from entry-level to advanced.
NEW: Free Member-only access to webinar archives between six months and 2-years old.
2013 Revenue Management Webinar Series
This 10-part webinar series, brought to you by HSMAI’s Revenue Management Advisory Board and HSMAI University, and presented in conjunction with HotelNewsNow.com and STR, will explore the top issues in revenue management in 2013 and offer effective strategies and tactics to increase your organization’s ROI.
All programs in this series are 90 minutes long and begin at 2:00 pm Eastern.
- Mobile: Taming the Wild West of Revenue Management - 3/26/2013
- Social Media and Reviews are Changing the Landscape of Revenue Management - 4/30/2013
- How Effective Is Your Revenue Meeting? - 5/21/2013
- The Pricing Puzzle: Putting the Pieces Together - 6/4/2013
- Revenue Managers are an Essential Part of the Sales Process - 7/30/2013
- Outlet and Function Space Revenue Management is Here - 8/27/2013
- Take it Further…Total Revenue Management - 9/24/2013
- Help! The Cost of Turnover in Revenue Management is Killing My Business - 10/29/2013
- Revenue Management: The Road to CEO - 11/19/2013
- Compensation for the Revenue Professional: A look compensation’s impact on hiring and retention - 12/17/2013
Good Data In/Good Data Out* – April 9, 2013, 2:00-3:30 pm Eastern
*This webinar was originally scheduled to be broadcast 9/25/12 and so is not part of the 10-part 2013 series. You can register for it as a stand-alone webinar.
This 5-part webinar series is brought to you by HSMAI's Digital Marketing Council and HSMAI University.
All programs in this series are 60 minutes long and begin at 2:00 pm Eastern.
- Leveraging the Digital Tool Box to Reach More Meeting & Event Planners - 3/12/13
- Leveraging the Digital Tool Box to Increase Your Share of Unmanaged Business Travel - 5/14/13
- Leveraging the Digital Tool Box to Optimize Your Transient Leisure Business - 7/9/13
- eBusiness Planning for 2014 - 9/10/13
- Complimenting Brand Initiatives with Local Independent Digital Marketing - 11/12/13
View the Webinar Archive and search by topic or date for the program you need today.
Watch whenever you want! Chat with presenter after webinar!
Registrants are invited to watch a free recording of the program in the 30 days following the webinar, so if you cannot make the live presentation, you can still watch it at your leisure, or share it with your colleagues. You may also join an online chat with the presenter after the webinar and ask questions of the speaker and/or your fellow attendees.