Are you working on digital marketing in the hotel industry? Looking for an edge to set you apart from your peers? Prove your skills and experience by earning a globally-recognized certification administered by HSMAI.
Created by hoteliers for hoteliers, the CHDM recognizes digital marketing professionals for their expertise in leveraging digital channels to maximize online revenues. CHDMs are the digital marketing experts hotels need today.
WHO is the CHDM for? | HOW does it work? | HOW MUCH does it cost? | WHAT topics are covered? | Questions?
This is the certification for hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue management professionals who want to:
- demonstrate their proficiency globally
- expand their current role or move into a digital role
- upskill and become more proficient
- better understand how digital marketing intersects with and impacts their areas of responsibility
Today’s CHDMs carry many titles including:
- Director of eCommerce
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Director of Revenue Management
- Corporate & regional hotel marketer
- Agency employees who want to upskill on the digital field in hospitality
- General Manager
- Asset Manager
"Best Western International is putting 50 of our marketing professionals through HSMAI's Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer program as a means of affirming their knowledge of digital marketing channels."
- Dorothy Dowling, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Best Western International
BEST WESTERN ASSOCIATES & FRANCHISEES: Use the Best Western CHDM Application so that you have access to the HSMAI-Best Western study materials, and special pricing.
MARRIOTT ASSOCIATES & FRANCHISEES: Use the Marriott International CHDM Application so that you have access to the HSMAI-Marriott International study materials, and special pricing.
2. Once your application is approved, you will receive a digital copy of the CHDM Study Guide.
3. When you are ready, take the 50-question, multiple-choice exam online at any time, 24/7.
4. Pass the exam and take a well-deserved bow!
5. Recertify every two years to keep your certification valid (you do NOT have to take another exam, just confirm that you are still working in the digital marketing field, and continue to stay current with it as it evolves).
The registration fee includes application processing, the CHDM Study Guide, and the exam.
|Recertification Fee (every 2 years)||$150||$200|
Inquire about volume discounts through Kathy Tindell at 703-506-2010 or email@example.com.
The CHDM Study Guide is organized into three sections:
- Digital Marketing Impact
- Strategy and Tactics
- Analytical, Productivity and Management Tools
Topics covered include mobile marketing, online travel agencies (OTAs), public relations, search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising, and social media, among others. See the table of contents for more information.
Contact Kathleen Tindell | firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-506-2010