- About the CHDM Certification
- Study Materials
- How to Earn Your CHDM
- CHDM Fees
- Train-the-Trainer Workshop
- CHDM Review Course
The certification demonstrates your expertise in maximizing online revenue through lead generation, customer engagement and loyalty, online brand awareness and product exposure for hotels.
The CHDM certification study guide is organized into three sections: Digital Marketing Impact; Strategy and Tactics; and Analytical, Productivity and Management Tools. Topics covered include mobile marketing, online travel agencies (OTAs), public relations, search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising, and social media, among others.
This is the certification for hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue management professionals who are interested in expanding their current roles; executives seeking to understand digital marketing; and, digital marketers looking to understand the hospitality industry.
"Best Western International is putting 50 of our marketing professionals through HSMAI's Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer program as a means of affirming their knowledge of digital marketing channels," said Dorothy Dowling, senior vice president, marketing & sales, Best Western International. "HSMAI's certifications designate the highest level of expertise in hospitality sales, marketing, and revenue management. We will be proud to have our team carry the CHDM credentials."
- The CHDM Study Guide (see the study guide table of contents for an overview)
- 3 1-hour e-learning sessions developed by Signature Worldwide
- Certification Syllabus (coming soon)
FOR BEST WESTERN ASSOCIATES & FRANCHISEES: Select the Best Western CHDM Application. By doing so, you will be given the HSMAI-Best Western version of the study course and exams, as well as special pricing as detailed in the application: Best Western CHDM Application - Writable PDF
FOR MARRIOTT ASSOCIATES & FRANCHISEES: Select the Marriott International CHDM Application. By doing so, you will be given the HSMAI-Marriott International version of the study course and exams, as well as special pricing as detailed in the application: Marriott International CHDM Application - Writable PDF
2. Upon approval of your application, you will receive a digital copy of the study guide, and a link and password to view three e-learning modules.
3. When you have completed the e-learning and feel ready to take the exam, you may take the exam online at any time, 24/7.
|Recertification Fee (every 2 years)||$150||$200|
The registration fee includes an application processing fee, access to three online learning modules, the CHDM Study Guide, and the exam. Inquire about volume discounts by contacting Kathy Tindell at 703-506-2010.
The next CHDM Review Course for those pursuing the CHDM will be on:
- June 27, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in conjunction with HSMAI's Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC).
Contact Kathleen Tindell | email@example.com | 703-506-2010